The last thing that Florian and Shannon Radke are afraid of is risk. They had the balls to not only start and grow an unusual business but to hustle themselves onto Shark Tank (season 5, episode 28) and win.
Their strong point of view on ethical veganism -- for example-- has not only been foundational in starting their own company, but they’ve invested that same energy into PETA, into helping bring important movies to life like Cowspiracy, which had Leonardo DiCaprio as executive producer. You should check it out on Netflix, btw.
In person, they may be slightly soft-spoken, but they have a loud voice when it comes to acting in support of what they believe in, like suddenly becoming foster parents or even opening their marriage, which they talk about publicly for the first time on this show.
Mentioned in this episode
- So, what is an ethical vegan?
- Fifth sense: Embrace the power of umami
- Shark tank
- Vegan-bakery expanding nationwide
- Fail Fast, Fail Often, Fail Everywhere
- Waldorf Education
- OKCupid Acknowledges Polyamorous And Open Relationships With New Feature
- The secret to desire in a long term relationship
- The importance of play for adults
- I'm In a Totally Great Non-Dysfunctional Drama-Free Open Relationship
- Are atheism & spirituality mutually exclusive?
- Headspace app generates buzz as meditation turns ultra-trendy
- Cowspiracy & the Tipping Point